Personal data policy
Personal data policy
La Poste-Colissimo informs Visitors and Customers that the personal data collected on the Website are those communicated via the online forms used on this Website, in the Colissimo Secure Customer Area and in the Colissimo business contracts.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data is expressly indicated in the various documents.
Visitors and Customers guarantee that the information they provide is accurate, complete and up to date.
Personal data are collected and used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To access the Colissimo Box service.
- To access the Colissimo Box Applications.
- To access the Colissimo Secure Customer Area.
- To target our marketing communication.
- To inform you about the changes to your account relations and developments to our offers.
- To carry out sales prospecting.
- To generate statistics.
The recipients of these data are the department in charge of producing the Colissimo Box Website as well as our IT service providers.
The data will be stored for the duration of the use of the Colissimo Box services.
The data provided in the Colissimo Secure Customer Area are stored for 5 years after the termination of your contract.
The data collected for the purpose of sales prospecting shall be stored for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship or the last contact.
In line with the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, Visitors or Customers have the right to access and communicate, correct, delete, oppose, limit the processing, transfer (data portability) and erase their personal data under the conditions provided for by the texts.
To exercise these rights, the Visitor or Customer should send a letter to:
La Poste - BP 10245 - 33506 Libourne Cedex, France
or an email to: email@example.com
Certain data may be transferred outside the European Union (for example: to Morocco) in the following cases:
- As part of the outsourcing of part of La Poste-Colissimo's Customer Service activities.
- For the performance of third-party application maintenance on La Poste-Colissimo's IT applications. These transfers (and access to the data concerned) are governed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Within the framework of La Poste's personal data protection policy, you may contact the Data Protection Officer, CP C703, 9 rue du Colonel Pierre Avia, 75015 Paris, France.
If you take issue with the management of your personal data, you may submit a claim to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
La Poste-Colissimo may be obliged to disclose information concerning Visitors or Customers in order to comply with the laws and regulations in force, or to respond to a judicial or administrative request.
Consult La Poste's commitments regarding the protection of its Business Customers' personal data by clicking on the download button. You can also find further details in your contract, available in the "My Account" section.